This post may contain affiliate links meaning that, I may make commission if you purchase through my links. Learn More.
Do you find yourself waking up on Monday mornings with dread, exhaustion, and a negative mindset? These 100 positive Monday affirmations can help you face the day with a brighter spirit!
Mondays. You either love them or you hate them.
If you’re more of a Monday-hater, you may find yourself struggling to get out of bed when that obnoxious morning alarm goes off signaling the start of a new week.
It’s tough. Mondays are TOUGH.
But the cool part about Mondays is that they are a weekly opportunity for a totally fresh start. There is so much hope and opportunity in a Monday – when you face it with the right outlook.
Shifting your perspective and cultivating a more positive Monday mindset makes a world of difference in how your day (and week) unfolds.
By incorporating some of these super simple, quick, and easy positive Monday affirmations, you can start to transform your mindset and take on Mondays with a smile.
But first, let’s make sure you’re clear on what affirmations are and how to use them for the most success!
What Are Affirmations?
Affirmations are a mindset tool that help your mind shift into a more positive and optimistic state.
In basic terms, affirmations are positive statements that help retrain your mind to overcome negative thoughts and self-limiting beliefs.
Affirmations are often short, simple, and to the point. There is no need to overcomplicate them or make them too intensely complex.
Affirmations are also most effective when spoken in the positive, present tense. It’s best to avoid using negative terms in your affirmations.
For example, instead of the Monday morning affirmation “I will not be tired”, rephrase to say “I am vibrant and lively”. This is a shift to the positive and present tense.
Since our subconscious does not absorb negatives (“not”, “no”, etc.) and, instead, only pulls out the main keywords, it’s important to use powerful, positive language.
To use this same example, our subconscious hears the phrase “I will not be tired” and recognizes the word “tired”, thus manifesting tiredness.
In the affirmation “I am vibrant and lively”, your subconscious hears “vibrant”/”lively” and manifests that as a result.
To sum up, affirmations are simple, positive, and present-tense statements that work to retrain the subconscious mind to a place of positivity, abundance, and success.
How to Practice Affirmations?
People are most often scared off of affirmations for two reasons:
- They don’t believe they work
- They don’t know how to do them
To be blunt, both of those hold-ups will set you up to fail. Those are limiting beliefs that directly interfere with the effectiveness of your affirmations.
To help you feel more confident in your Monday affirmations (and affirmations in general!), let’s break down exactly HOW to practice affirmations.
- Prepare your headspace. In order for your affirmations to be effective, you have to get in the right mindset. Prepare your headspace by opening your mind to embracing the words of your affirmations. You must believe they are possible!
- Choose a few affirmations. You do not want to overwhelm your mind with too many affirmations. Instead, choose about 3-5 affirmations to really focus on.
- Make your affirmations your own. Don’t be afraid to customize your affirmations! Even when reading these positive Monday affirmations, feel free to shift them to best suit you, your life, your needs, and your mindset.
- Pair your affirmations with other mindset tools. Affirmations pair really well with other mindset tools and techniques. Pairing affirmations with meditation, visualization, and/or grounding techniques can increase their effectiveness.
- Repeat your affirmations. Repetition is key! You must repeat your affirmations. Like all good things, it takes time to retrain your mindset to positivity. Repeat your affirmations multiple times a day (and especially when negative thought patterns creep up!).
Tools For Improving Your Affirmations
Although affirmations can be completely effective on their own, there are some tools that can help level up your affirmation practice. When practicing your Monday affirmations, use these tools to help!
- Affirmation Cards – Affirmation cards are a great addition to your affirmation practice, especially if you are just beginning. These cards can be placed around your living space, in your car, on your mirrors, etc. They are a great positive reminder of your affirmations as you go about your day.
- Affirmation App – There are so many incredible affirmation apps available that can help prompt your daily affirmations. They send a simple notification of a positive affirmation to your phone as a gentle reminder to maintain your practice.
- Meditation App – As mentioned earlier, meditation is a great supplement to affirmations. When your mind is in a meditative state, it is more open to receiving affirmations and your subconscious mind can better absorb them. Using an app to guide your meditation is a great way to get started for beginners.
100 Powerful Monday Affirmations
Mondays have the potential to be filled with great opportunities, fresh starts, productivity, joy, and happiness. But, with the wrong mindset, your Monday can quickly turn to a place of dread and negativity.
Use the power of your Monday affirmations to positively impact your mindset.
These positive beginning-of-the-week affirmations can help you face the fresh week with an outlook that promotes success, growth, and abundance.
The energy we put out is the energy we receive back.
That’s why it is so important to take charge of our own thoughts, beliefs, and mindset if we want to see positive shifts in our life.
Take charge of your life and use these Monday affirmations as you start this new week.
Positive Monday Morning Affirmations
Start your Monday off on the right foot right away with these Monday morning affirmations for a great day!
- I am grateful for this new week.
- Waking up today is a blessing.
- This is going to be a productive day.
- Today is a great day.
- I will accomplish all my to-dos today.
- A new day, a new week, and many new opportunities are ahead of me.
- I will start this day with positive energy.
- Monday mornings are for clean slates and fresh starts.
- I can make today anything I want to.
- I am filled with gratitude for a new day.
- This morning is filled with hope.
- I will use today to grow as a person.
- Things will fall into place for me effortlessly today.
- It’s a good day to have a good day.
- Early mornings allow me to enjoy more of my day.
- The power is in my hands. I can make today anything I choose.
- I will make the most out of every minute today.
- The next 24 hours are mine to use in any way I choose.
- I am looking forward to a fresh day.
- Today is filled with joy, growth, and happiness.
Funny Monday Affirmations
These funny affirmations are here to add a little touch of humor to your Monday routine. If you wake up grouchy, these affirmations can help encourage a smile.
- I will have a kick-ass Monday.
- Monday won’t run me, I will run it.
- With coffee, all things are possible – even Mondays.
- I will put on my positive pants and enjoy my Monday.
- Oh, look! I woke up awesome today!
- I am awake – I deserve a reward!
RELATED POST: 100+ Funny Monday Quotes to Start Your Week
- Monday? More like Mon-slay!
- Good thing I rested over the weekend so I could be a total bada** today.
- Monday, you and I are going to be friends.
- Monday, I will slay thee with a mighty cup of coffee.
Motivational Monday Affirmations
Need a little motivation to kickstart your week? I got you! Use these motivating Monday affirmations to get yourself pumped up for the new week!
- This is going to be a productive week.
- I will kick butt today!
- Everything I do today will be successful.
- Money, success, and happiness will flow effortlessly towards me.
- The universe is on my side.
- I can do anything I set my mind to.
- I am limitless.
- My potential is endless.
- My hard work pays off.
- The people around me appreciate the work I do.
- I am of high value.
- No matter what, I will show up and give my best.
- If I am doing my best, I am doing enough.
- Negativity is no match for me.
- I will show up and never give up.
- My potential knows no bounds.
- I will not give up
- My success is a direct result of my hard work.
- I am persistent and determined.
- I am ready for an incredible week.
Monday Mental Health Affirmations
These inspirational Monday affirmations are for when you need a little mental health boost to start your week. These gentle notes help you remember to care for yourself before all else!
- My productivity does not define me.
- I am worthy as I am.
- Success is not my only mission.
- Money does not control me.
- I am valued as a human being.
- I am deserving of rest.
- This week, I am showing myself love.
- I honor my body, mind, and soul.
- I have permission to put myself first.
- Self-care is essential.
- I am ever-evolving and that is beautiful.
- My well-being is my priority.
- I come first.
- My mental health is more important than a job, title, or money.
- I offer myself grace.
- My purpose is more than my productivity.
- I talk kindly to myself.
- My existence makes this world a better place.
- I am in alignment with my higher self.
- I love myself as I am.
Positive Beginning of the Week Affirmations
These beginning-of-the-week affirmations go beyond Monday and help to set the tone for your entire week. New day, new week, new opportunities!
- This week can be anything I want it to be.
- My goals will become a reality this week.
- A new week is a beautiful time for growth.
- I will be stress-free this week.
- This week will be filled with unexpected blessings and surprises.
- I see this new week as an opportunity.
- I trust the universe to guide me this week.
- Happiness is flooding my life this week.
- A new week is a chance for me to reach new goals.
- I am ready for a week of success.
- I am full of energy this week.
- All of my tasks will get done with plenty of time this week.
- I am so excited to achieve my goals this week.
- I am growing as a person this week.
- This is my week.
- Abundance is coming towards me this week.
- I accept new opportunities in my life this week.
- This week has endless potential.
- I will remember this week for its greatness.
- I will carry passion with me through these next 7 days.
- Mondays are a gift from the universe.
- I will meet positive people this week.
- My energy is bettering the lives of others I meet this week.
- I embrace new beginnings.
- I will accomplish all my weekly goals.
- This week is in my control.
- I will make the most of my moments this week.
- In every way, I am growing as a person this week.
- I am inspired, driven, passionate, and motivated.
- It is going to be a good week.
Use these Monday affirmations to start your week!
From now on, use these positive beginning-of-the-week affirmations to help train your mind to view Mondays in a more positive light. Once your mindset changes, your potential is limitless.
A positive attitude will help you achieve more, feel better, and live happier.
These Monday affirmations can help you do that. Turn those Monday blues into Monday motivation! You got this!