This post may contain affiliate links meaning that, I may make commission if you purchase through my links. Learn More.
Mondays – you either love them or hate them. Either way, these funny Monday quotes are the perfect way to crack a smile at the start of a new week!
Who here is a Monday person?
Now, who here is an anti-Monday person?
It seems like all of us are one or the other. You’re either a motivated Monday go-getter or a covers-over-my-head anti-Monday hater.
Both are totally normal and a-okay!
Regardless of your feelings about Monday, these funny Monday quotes are sure to give you a giggle.
So, whether you’re suffering from the Monday blues or just looking for some Monday entertainment, reading through these hilarious Monday quotes and sayings is sure to brighten your day!
100+ Funny Monday Quotes to Make You Smile
Monday lovers and Monday haters can both come together and appreciate these hilarious quotes about Monday.
Fun & Motivating Monday Quotes
- Motivated, determined, and ready to slay the day. #MonSlay
- Be a rebel – enjoy Monday. Find a reason to like it.
- Mondays are for fresh starts.
- I love it when the coffee kicks in and I realize what an adorable bada** I’m going to be this week.
- This is your Monday morning reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.
- It’s a good week to have a good week.
- Monday is a state of mind. Put on your positive pants and get stuff done.
- Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week.
- Hey, I know it’s Monday. But it’s also a new day and a new week. In that lies an opportunity for something special to happen.
Funny Monday Morning Quotes
- If Monday mornings had a face, I’d punch it.
- I hate mornings. And Mondays. And Monday mornings most of all.
- “Yeah, I’m about ready for the weekend.” – Me, Monday at 9:15 am
- We interrupt your happiness to bring you Monday morning. Your regularly scheduled happiness will resume on Friday. Sorry for the inconvenience!
- Good Morning! Keep calm and pretend it’s not Monday.
- Never make your favorite song the alarm for Monday morning; you’ll hate it for years.
- The worst has happened… my alarm went off and Monday is here.
- Okay, Monday. Let’s make a deal. You be good to me, I will be good to you.
- Is it normal to be thinking about Friday at 8 am on a Monday? Asking for a friend.
- “It’s been a long week.” – Me at 12 pm on Monday
- I don’t like Monday mornings or people who like Monday mornings. Or Mondays, or mornings… or people.
- That obnoxious moment when your boss calls you on a Monday morning asking where you’re at.
Funny Monday Coffee Quotes
- May your coffee kick in before reality does.
- Monday checklist: Coffee, coffee, lipstick, coffee
- Mondays: one of those days where even your coffee needs a coffee.
- May your clothes be comfy, your coffee be strong, and your Monday be short.
- I don’t remember ordering a Monday with my morning coffee.
- I coffee because Monday happens every week.
- With this coffee – and many, many refills – I shall overcome Monday!
- I don’t think there’s enough coffee or middle fingers for this Monday.
- Can I get a Monday-sized coffee to go?
- Coffee is a cup of hope in a world full of chaos and Mondays.
- Help me, caffeine. You’re my only hope.
Including the Other Days of the Week…
- Warning! Going to sleep on Sunday will cause Monday. Please note that staying awake does not prevent Monday. There is no cure.
- Did you know that Mondays happen once a week?! Seems a bit excessive to me.
- Dear Monday, I want to break up. I’m seeing Tuesday and dreaming about Friday. Sincerely, It’s Not Me – It’s You.
- Look on the bright side: at least Monday only happens once a week.
- Monday? AGAIN?!
- SMONDAY: The moment Sunday stops feeling like a Sunday and the anxiety of Monday kicks in.
- I’m a Friday person living in a Monday world.
- Didn’t we just have a Monday like a week ago?!
- I swear it was Friday like 5 minutes ago…
- I’m just a girl standing in front of Monday, asking it to be Friday.
- Dear radio stations, please do not play Katy Perry’s “Last Friday Night” on a Monday morning at 8 AM during my drive to work.
- Why is Monday so far away from Friday, and Friday so close to Monday?
- A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday – *blink* – Monday
- Why does getting out of bed on a Monday feel so much harder than on Friday?
- If Monday and Wednesday switched places, I think I’d still hate Monday.
- What is your least favorite day of the week and why is it Monday?
- Monday wouldn’t be so bad if it just didn’t happen every single week.
“If Monday was…” Quotes
- If Monday was a person, I’d punch it in the face.
- If Monday was a person, it would be a boring friend who always forces us to do what we don’t want.
- If Monday was a shoe, they’d be Crocs.
- If Monday was a haircut, it would be a mullet.
- If Monday were a person, it wouldn’t have friends.
Sarcastic Monday Quotes
- Dear Monday, go step on a lego.
- In the sentence: “I love Monday”, the guy is crazy, retired, or on vacation.
- This is the Mondayest Monday that ever Mondayed
- I’m not sure if it’s the end of the world or just Monday.
- Maybe Monday doesn’t like you either.
- Hello, Monday! Can I ask you a question? Why do you always come back so quickly? Don’t you have a hobby or something?
- I heard every day is a “gift”… Does anyone know where I can return Monday?
- If someone mutters the words, “I love Monday”, they’re either crazy, retired, or on vacation.
- The only good thing about a Monday is the sarcastic Facebook statuses of other Monday-haters. At least I’ve found my people.
- Can someone create a day to place between Sunday and Monday? Thanks.
- Roses are red, Mondays are hard. I’m not good at poetry. COFFEE.
- Monday To-Dos: 1) Drink Coffee … Yup, that’s about it.
- Monday is simply Friday Jr Jr Jr Jr… Friday the Fifth, if you will.
- Is it too soon to countdown to Friday?
- Monday, I will slay thee with a mighty cup of coffee.
- Mondays should be optional.
- Monday is so clingy. Do we have to see each other every single week?!
- Monday is like a math problem. Add the coffee, subtract the sleep, multiply the irritation, and divide the happiness.
- Monday, go home. You’ve been canceled.
Inspirational & Optimistic Monday Quotes
- When life gives you Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all week!
- Monday is almost Tuesday, which is not so far from Wednesday, which is super close to Thursday which is practically Friday. You got this!
- Monday is the day to unleash the stamina build-up from the weekend!
- With the right mindset, you can be just as happy on a Monday as you are on a Friday. -Joel Osteen
- New beginnings are available to all of us over 50 times a year… they’re called Mondays. -Byron Pulsiffer
- This should be the spirit every Monday. Know that something good will always happen. -Gabriel García Márquez
- Let the wisdom of Monday show you why we have weekends. -Anthony T. Hincks
- There is always a miracle at the dawn of Monday; I’m alive! -Byron Pulsiffer
- Don’t let a day of the week have so much power over your happiness. Happy Monday! -Andrea L’Artiste
- Turn each Monday into the same attitude of the day before leaving on vacation and you have the recipe for phenomenal productivity. -Byron Pulsiffer
- Build a life where you don’t have to live for the weekend.
- I must break the mindset of unhappiness and turn myself into a happy magnet for Mondays. -Leggy Saul
“Happy Monday” Funny Quotes
- Monday’s are for go-getters! Be one!
- Fresh day, fresh week, fresh start, fresh opportunities!
- Do something you love so much that Mondays are your favorite day of the week!
- Spend your weekends building a life where you love Mondays.
- It’s Monday! Don’t forget to be awesome!
- Mondays are like mini New Years! Get motivated!
- Just another magic Monday!
- It’s Monday, and it’s a great day to be alive!
- Monday: negative thoughts not allowed.
- Set a positive tone for your week with your first thought on Monday morning.
- It is such a beautiful Monday to be optimistic about life.
- Stop waiting for the day to change and change your perspective instead.
- Mondays are only tough if you give them the power to be. Get positive!
- When you live a life you love, it shouldn’t matter if it’s Monday or Friday.
- Happy Monday! It’s a great day to be great
Which Monday Quote is Your #MondayMood?
Are you are motivated Monday-lover or a sheets-over-the-head Monday-hater?
To be honest, I’m becoming more of a Monday person as I get older. Maybe it’s a sign that I’m living a life I love! Can’t complain there!
No matter where you stand, Mondays are a fact of life. Try to make the most out of them and be as positive as possible!
Save these funny Monday quotes to cheer you up the next time you fact those Monday blues. Share them with a friend to boost their Monday mood too!
MORE POSTS FOR YOU