This post may contain affiliate links meaning that, I may make commission if you purchase through my links. Learn More.
This one-on-one blog coaching is perfect for anyone looking to reach their own personal blogging goals and dreams.
Wanting to grow your blog into a business? You’re in the right place.
Looking to level up your blogging traffic? We cover that.
Hoping to start making enough money blogging to finally leave your 9-5? I’m here to help you.
No matter what your personal blogging goals are, I’m here for you and we will achieve them together with this private 1:1 blog coaching!
Meet Your Blogging Coach
Hey! I’m Delaney, but my friends (that means you) often call me Del!
I am the founder of Authentically Del, the blog and business dedicated to helping other people unlock their best, happiest, most successful lives.
We cover topics relating to self-care, self-improvement, productivity, and more!
I also love to help other entrepreneurs and bloggers grow their passion into their full-time job – just like I did!
My Blogging Story
Let me tell you a bit more about my blogging journey specifically…
How My Blog Started
For those who don’t know my blogging story, I began Authentically Del in December 2020.
I spent all of 2021 blogging away with no real strategy and, to be honest, making a TON of mistakes (that I’m still working on going back to fix to this day – yikes!).
As I continued blogging, I learned that other experts in the field were monetizing their blogs and making a (really good) full-time income entirely from their blogs.
This quickly became my goal and my dream.
I love blogging, I love writing, and I love building a community. If I could make that my full-time job, I knew I’d be a happy camper! (Definitely much happier than I was at my barista job…)
In 2022, I realized my blogging strategy (or lack thereof) was NOT working.
I was investing hours upon hours into my blog. My traffic was remaining around 300 pageviews/month and I was making $0.
Not many bloggers will tell you this reality… but, honestly, during the entire first year of my business, I lost money.
This was super defeating to me, especially with the amount of time and energy I was putting into my blog. I considered giving up and shutting down my website entirely – but that broke my heart to do so. I loved blogging.
So I redirected.
When Everything Shifted
Moving forward in 2022, I knew it was time to make changes.
I invested in many (pretty expensive🙃) courses, spent countless hours doing my own research/learning, tested different strategies, and even sought my own support through 1:1 business coaching.
Honestly, this was SO scary for me. I did not have extra money lying around, so investing in my blog was terrifying.
I’m so happy to say that it was all worth it.
Now I am making THOUSANDS per month from my blog.
My page views are over 100k/month, I am reaching the audience of my dreams, and (drum roll please)…
I am OFFICIALLY self-employed.
Like… WHAT?! How’s that for a one-year turnaround?!
This took a LOT of learning, mistake-making, and growing. I wish I had invested in myself earlier on and learned the ropes from someone who knew what they were doing.
That’s exactly why I want to offer personalized, private, affordable, 1:1 coaching for YOU.
Do I wish I hadn’t wasted that whole first year of my blog making mistakes? Yeah, of course!
When you know better, you do better. That’s exactly what I’m trying to do now by helping you out!
Why You Need 1:1 Blog Coaching for Growing Your Blog
Let’s keep it real here. Blogging is not easy.
It’s not a get-rich-quick scheme or easy side hustle. (Anyone that tells you otherwise is probably trying to sell you something inauthentic.)
If you want to make money blogging, you have to get real.
Your blog becomes your business, not just an online free-for-all hobby.
You have to treat it with the same dedication and commitment that you would treat a brick-and-mortar business (or more!).
Private 1:1 Blog Coaching with a blog mentor is one of the best places to start.
There are other options for educating yourself as well.
Other blog growth/education resources include:
- Blogging forums/online communities
- Online blogging courses
- Blogging YouTube tutorials
- Blogging Facebook groups
- Free online blogging research
These all have their own unique perks!
That said, if you want the BEST education, resources, and support, 1:1 blog coaching is likely going to be the best option for you.
Instead of spending hours grabbing bits and pieces of information from different sources and trying to put it into practice on your own, coaching gives you hands-on personalized support for your exact, individual problem.
It will save you time, energy, and even money in the long run.
Here are some of the main reasons I love 1:1 blog coaching or blog mentorship.
As I mentioned above, you can find great information online. But it’s up to you to dig through all the not-so-great information and find enough resources to give you the answers you need!
With a blog mentor or coach, you’re able to present your problem and get a quick, concise, and actionable answer to any barrier you’re facing right away.
Your support will also be custom-tailored to your specific needs.
There are so many variables in blogging that can make it hard to find exactly the answers you’re looking for online. A blogging coach can give you that personalized support.
Outside of the blogging world, people just don’t get it. The number of times I’ve had someone poke fun at my “little blog” and degrade it as a “silly hobby”… SO FRUSTRATING!
Most people don’t get all that goes into blogging. When you’re working so hard to be a successful blogger, sometimes you just need to talk to someone that understands.
A blogging coach is going to understand your struggles and pain points.
They’re going to be able to validate your concerns or frustrations AND offer you the support to overcome them.
With a blogging mentor or coach, you’re not alone in this crazy journey!
If you commit to a recurring package with your blogging coach or mentor (I recommend you do!), you automatically have built-in accountability support.
With this, you are very unlikely to give up on your blog or let go of your goals.
Instead, you’re going to follow through on your commitments and continue to take actionable steps necessary to achieve your blogging goals.
If you’re someone who struggles with procrastination, lacks motivation, or has a bad habit of not following through or giving up, the accountability portion of blog coaching is going to be key for you!
Investing in your blog is investing in yourself and your future.
Let’s be honest here.
When money is involved, you automatically have an increased commitment and investment in something. (Hence the popular quote: “Put your money where your mouth is.“)
Once you invest money into something, you have skin in the game. You have made a physical commitment to sticking with it.
Since the majority of blogs (80%) fail from people giving up on them, this added layer of commitment is my personal favorite part of 1:1 blog coaching.
Blogging is a long-term game if you want to see REAL pay off from it. It’s worth it, but it takes a LOT of commitment and dedication.
Sometimes that financial investment into your success is the commitment you need to stick with it!
Why Commitment is Key
Investing in 1-on-1 blog coaching may feel like a big commitment… and, honestly, it is!
That’s precisely the beauty of it.
When I first began my blog at the end of 2020, I did not give it the time, attention, or investment it deserved.
If I were to give my past self some blogging advice, it would be this:
“Invest in yourself and your blog. You have to dedicate time, money, and energy to your blog in order to see it grow.”
I had a scarcity mindset with money surrounding my blogging business… and it showed.
There’s a reason why 80% of new blogs fail within the first 18 months.
The commitment, dedication, and investment just are not there.
My dad is a successful entrepreneur and he finally sat me down and gave me some tough love. I will never forget what he said to me.
He said, “you have to spend money to make money”.
At the time, I was a Starbucks barista and a college student. Needless to say, money was tight.
But the second I let go of the scarcity mindset around spending money on my blog, the shift was transformational. (I just wish it hadn’t taken me over a year!)
All of this is to say…
1:1 Blog Coaching IS a Big Commitment
… and that’s why it works!
Blogging is a long game with no overnight success. It takes time, energy, education, and lots of hard work to grow a successful money-making blog.
You absolutely MUST commit to your blog wholeheartedly if you want to see success.
Private 1:1 Blog Coaching offers accountability, education, mentorship, inspiration, commitment, and investment.
Not to mention, you really put your money where your mouth is when you invest in your blog this way!
Having some skin in the game makes you that much more likely to stick with it and push through the inevitable challenges that will come!
What Does Blog Coaching Help With?
My blog coaching covers a HUGE variety of topics. One of the beauties of private coaching is that YOU get to be in the driver’s seat.
If you have a specific blog topic, question, or pain point, bring it to the session and we solve it together.
Here are some of the most common questions I see from my students!
Popular Blogging Questions:
- What is SEO?
- How do I have good on-page/off-page SEO?
- What is affiliate marketing?
- How do I make money on my blog?
- What are the best blogging resources?
- How do I find good keywords?
- How do I rank on Google?
- Is my blog set up well?
- Does appearance/layout matter?
- How do I write a good blog post?
- How do I use Pinterest for blog growth?
- What blogging tools do I need?
- Is my blog good enough?
- How much money can I really make from blogging?
- Do I have a good niche?
- How do I get into MediaVine?
- Do I need to be on social media for my blog?
- Can I be successful with my blog? HOW?
If you have wondered about any of these questions (or something similar), you’re in the right space!
Who Is 1:1 Blog Coaching For?
Wondering if this is really a good fit for you? Let’s see!
I can help you if…
- You want to turn your blog into your business
- You feel confused or overwhelmed by blogging
- You want to see more traffic on your blog
- You are a beginner blogger and are needing help getting started
- You want to learn to scale your blog (less time, more money!)
- You want to go full-time blogging
- You are struggling to find a niche/blog topic
- You are wondering if blogging is a good fit for you (I recommend starting with a shorter 30-minute session for this!)
- You are not making any money on your blog, but want to be
- You don’t know how to rank on Google
- You want to grow big enough to get into Mediavine
- You want help building a landing page that converts buyers
- You need help balancing life and blogging (planning/time management)
- You need inspiration and new ideas for your blog
- You have ANY blogging-related questions!
I can NOT help you if…
- You want your blog to remain a hobby (you don’t need my input!)
- You are already satisfied with your blog traffic/income
- You aren’t ready to show up prepared to work
- You don’t have any questions about blogging
- You have no budget (even a small one!) to invest in yourself/your blog right now (I’ll be here when you’re ready!)
- You don’t like blogging/writing and just want to make money quick
- You need help with coding and/or specific tech issues
Do I need to have a blog already?
The beauty of private 1:1 coaching is that you can be at ANY blogging level and I can help you!
Beginner blogger just starting to think of ideas? Let’s brainstorm together!
Intermediate blogger trying to grow traffic? Let’s work on SEO and promotion techniques!
Advanced blogger looking to increase income? Let’s explore new affiliate strategies, optimize for ads, brainstorm potential product ideas, and/or get you into a great ad network!
ALL BLOGGERS CAN BENEFIT FROM 1:1 COACHING
As long as you are excited, motivated, and ready to grow, you will have great success here. I have no doubt we can work together to help you achieve those big blogging goals!
My 1:1 Blog Coaching Options
I offer a variety of different coaching options. These include different call lengths and commitments.
Blog Coaching Chat Support
This chat support option is perfect for continued, in-the-moment support. If you need accountability or want your very own “pocket guide” right at your fingertips (literally), this is perfect for you.
This chat support is YOURS for any blogging questions or needs. It’s open to you 24/7 and I reply to all messages ASAP.
It’s basically like we’re blogging besties texting back and forth!
One-Time Coaching Calls
- 30-Minute Coaching Call: Recommended for brainstorming sessions or brand new bloggers just starting to explore if blogging is right for them!
- 60-Minute Coaching Calls: Great for follow-ups, check-ins, or if you have a specific blog-related question or topic you’d like to deep-dive into. Also great for time management, planning, mindset, or goal-setting sessions!
- 90-Minute Coaching Calls: Perfect for the initial consultation. This gives us the time to explore your blog together, identify what’s working/what’s not, and come up with an action plan for your blogging goals!
Recurring Coaching Call Bundles
- 4 x 30-Minute Coaching Calls: Great for quick follow-ups after an intensive deep dive initial session! Also perfect for anyone that has specific quick questions regarding their blog, needs accountability check-ins, wants recurring help planning blog content, or wants some additional, continual support.
- 4 x 60-Minute & 6 x 60-Minute Coaching Calls: These are my two most popular coaching bundles! This is perfect for standard, traditional blog coaching. These recurring sessions allow us to follow up on past goals, evaluate progress, create actionable steps for continued growth, and work through any potential barriers that come up!
- 4 x 90-Minute Coaching Calls: This is for my committed deep-dive bloggers! If you have a few questions or problem points that you want to deep dive into and solve together, this is great for you! This is also perfect for anyone that wants/needs some additional support, education, or hand-holding/tutorials during their blog growth journey. (This is the package I had when I got 1:1 coaching for my own blog!)
Terms and Conditions
- Pricing reflects an entire session, even if we finish earlier.
- All cancellations must occur at least 48 hours in advance for a full refund. All rescheduling must be done 48 hours in advance. Please email me directly for cancellations/rescheduling.
- If the client (you!) doesn’t show up within the first 10 minutes of the call without prior notice, the meeting is considered a no-show and will not be refunded or rescheduled. (If this is an emergency or unavoidable situation, please contact me and we will discuss options! I do my best to accommodate!)
- All calls are held over Zoom by default (option for video or audio). Please use a laptop or desktop if available. This is helpful for when I share my screen.
- Please try to answer all questions on the scheduling Google form; this will help me be more effective and efficient during our call.
Any Questions About Blog Coaching?
Feel free to email me at [email protected] with ANY personalized questions regarding 1:1 blog coaching.
I’m here to help in any way I can! Can’t wait to work together to see your blogging goals happen for you!
Extra Blogging Resources
Get Started for FREE
Not ready to commit to 1:1 coaching! That’s okay. Take your time!
I have created this blogging resource guide to help you fill the gaps while you decide if private coaching is going to be the right fit for you.
More Blogging Posts You’ll Love
Soak up ALL the free info possible with these super in-depth blogging posts.
- 10 Secrets to Starting a Successful Money-Making Blog (in Your 20s!)
- Top 10 Blogging Planners Every Blogger Needs
- BySophiaLee Perfecting Blogging Course Review (Super HONEST!)
- 150 Spring Blog Post Ideas for Every Niche
- 150 Seasonal Winter Blog Post Ideas
- Blogger Resource Kit (+ Free Printable!)
Join the Free Blogging Email List
This is like my VIP community for blogging. I sent you all the tips, tricks, secrets, and sales right to your inbox! Join below.