This post contains affiliate links meaning that, at no additional cost to you, I make a small commission if you purchase through my links. For additional information, visit my affiliate disclosure.
(Bonus: FREE Printable Holiday Hallmark Movie Checklist at the End of This Post!)
After a super crazy past few weeks, I was feeling super overwhelmed tonight. I knew I wanted to write a blog post but didn’t have any pictures of creative decor, yummy holiday treats, or, honestly, anything I felt was worthy of sharing with you guys.
I had just accepted that I was going to have a chill night, watch some Hallmark Christmas movies and give myself some refreshing time. That’s exactly how the idea for this post came to be. As an avid Hallmark Christmas movie watcher (and lover), I thought I could share my extensive knowledge of the movies through my “Best of Holiday Hallmark” list.
Ya know, I think Hallmark gets a bad rap. People write it off as being too “cheesy” or “predictable”. Honestly though…
That’s the best part about Hallmark Christmas Movies!
We have enough reality in our lives. Let me just pretend I’m living in a small-town Christmas wonderland, working as a baker (making gingerbread cookies, of course), falling in love with a boy named Nick, and have Santa as my neighbor… just let me have that for TWO HOURS, okay? 😉
Best Hallmark Christmas Movies:
- Christmas with the Darlings (2020)
- On the 12th Date of Christmas (2020)
- The Christmas Ring (2020)
- Christmas Wishes and Mistletoe Kisses (2019)
- Picture a Perfect Christmas (2019)
- Write Before Christmas (2019)
- Christmas at the Plaza (2019)
- Two Turtle Doves (2019)
- Holiday for Heroes (2019)
- Christmas at Pemberly Manor (2018)
- A Shoe Addict’s Christmas (2018)
- Switched for Christmas (2017)
- Romance at Reindeer Lodge (2017)
- A Bramble House Christmas (2017)
- The Magic Stocking (2015)
- Dashing Through the Snow (2015)
- Christmas Under Wraps (2014)
- Holiday Engagement (2011)*
- Mistletoe Over Manhattan (2011)*
- Lucky Christmas (2011)*
- The Night Before The Night Before Christmas (2010)*
- Call Me Mrs. Miracle (2010)*
- Mrs. Miracle (2009)*
- The Most Wonderful Time of the Year (2008)*
- All I Want for Christmas (2007)*
*a tad dated but still annual Del essentials (aka I definitely still watch them every. single. year.)
These 25 Hallmark Christmas movies are all you need to get ignite some Christmas spirit!
I highly recommend trying to watch as many of these as possible this season! I am thinking I will print out this checklist myself and make it my goal to check these all off this season! That sounds like the best way to spend my downtime!😍
Get your own FREE Hallmark Christmas Movie Checklist Here!
That’s all I have for you today! As I said, I have been super busy this week with my quarter of school wrapping up, starting a new (and third) job, and still finding time for family events and holiday fun. Don’t get me wrong- I am so grateful for all of these things! But I appreciate you bearing with me for a shorter post today.
MORE POSTS YOU’LL LOVE
Even though it’s short, I promise you, it’s not lacking in quality. I love these Hallmark Christmas movies so much and I hope they can bring you as much joy as they bring me.
Grab your checklist, bake some cookies, pour yourself some hot chocolate (with whipped cream and a candy cane, of course), and get to Hallmark movie watchin’.