This post may contain affiliate links meaning that, I may make commission if you purchase through my links. Learn More.
Being a successful business owner takes a lot of hard work, of course. But it also requires a confident, determined, and positive mindset. These 100 affirmations for entrepreneurs will help you cultivate the mindset you need for business success.
Why Affirmations Are Important as an Entrepreneur
Being an entrepreneur takes grit, dedication, time, and lots of hard work. This is not a surprise to you, I’m sure!
However, I’d argue that the mindset piece of being an entrepreneur is the most important thing of all.
In order to be a successful business owner, you have to have certain traits that make you able and willing to take on the challenges of running your own business.
No matter what industry you are in, being an entrepreneur takes grit, confidence, patience, and drive. All of this comes from having the proper mindset.
You have to foster the thoughts that help cultivate the outlook you need.
12 Positive Mental Traits of Entrepreneurs
- Time Management
- Strong Sense of Self
- Ability to Take Risks
- Trust in Your Work
These traits can be built through mindset work and thought training.
Affirmations are a powerful tool to connect not only to the universe but to your internal mental voice too.
Use these 100 positive affirmations for entrepreneurs to attract business success and cultivate a mindset that is conducive to your business goals.
100 Positive Affirmations for Entrepreneurs
Here are the best entrepreneur affirmations for success, business growth, mindset, and more!
20 Affirmations for Starting a Business
Just getting started as an entrepreneur? These affirmations are for you.
- I am successful.
- I have unique talents and abilities.
- My skills are valuable.
- I am brave.
- I am confident in myself.
- Other people need the things I can offer.
- I work for myself.
- I am prepared.
- Only I can have these special skills.
- I am ready to build my business.
- I am creating the life I love.
- My experiences allow me to serve others.
- I have so much to offer.
- I am unique and that is my superpower.
- Others benefit from my services.
- I am open to learning.
- I am open to growth.
- The universe is sending success my way.
- I am free from doubt.
- Talent comes naturally to me.
20 Money and Business Affirmations
Let’s attract financial abundance and business growth with these entrepreneur affirmations!
- I am financially free.
- I attract people who need my skills.
- Money flows effortlessly toward me.
- I am always open to receiving.
- I am generous with my money.
- My skills speak for themselves.
- I am seeing business growth every day.
- I am always learning.
- Customers value me and my services.
- I am hardworking and it shows.
- I am valuable.
- My abilities make others’ lives easier.
- I am in control of my life.
- I am passionate about the work I do.
- My love for my work shows in its quality.
- I am accomplishing my goals.
- Nothing is out of reach. I am achieving new things every day.
- I am building my empire.
- Gratitude is all around me.
- My wealth, business, and success are abundant.
20 Affirmations for Female Entrepreneurs
Calling all other female entrepreneurs! We are attracting success, wealth, and happiness with these affirmations!
- I release limiting beliefs placed on me by others.
- I am a powerful woman.
- My womanhood makes me powerful.
- I support women.
- I am strong.
- New opportunities are flowing toward me from all directions.
- I am making myself proud.
- I am independent.
- Connection is my specialty.
- I can rely on myself for all I need.
- I am a strong woman.
- My lifestyle is exactly how I want it to be.
- I release my own self-doubt.
- I choose the things I want for my life.
- The opinions of others do not affect me.
- I am empowered.
- I am breaking barriers.
- My gifts are unique to me.
- I am worthy of all my dreams.
- I am a leader.
20 Affirmations for Confidence as an Entrepreneur
Self-confidence is a must in order to attract success, wealth, and growth as an entrepreneur. Let’s affirm it!
- I am confident.
- I know my worth.
- My abilities are valuable.
- I am smart.
- I am successful.
- My work is worth the money.
- I will charge my worth.
- I get everything I want through hard work and dedication.
- My customers value me.
- I will not apologize for my charging my worth.
- I am a strong, kind, and positive leader.
- Other people are attracted to my energy.
- I have amazing opportunities coming my way.
- I am able to accept wealth and success.
- Discomfort does not scare me.
- I am pursuing my dreams.
- I am worthy of my wildest dreams.
- All of my goals are manifesting.
- I can do this.
- Nothing is out of reach for me.
10 Mental Health Affirmations for Entrepreneurs
Hard work is great, but you have to take care of yourself too. Here are 10 affirmations to attract a healthy mind and a happy life.
- I have mastered work/life balance.
- I am more than my job.
- My worth is not defined by my productivity.
- I make time for rest.
- I commit to caring for myself.
- My mental health is a top priority.
- I will offer myself grace.
- My job does not control me.
- I am allowed to rest.
- I am happy.
Top 10 Affirmations for Entrepreneurs
Of all the entrepreneur affirmations, here are 10 of the very best for attracting the life you want to live!
- I am passionate about my work.
- My dreams are coming true.
- I am capable of achieving my goals.
- I was built for entrepreneurship.
- Every day I get to do what I love.
- I am living the life of my dreams.
- I work where I want when I want with people I enjoy.
- My business brings me joy.
- I am unstoppable.
- I am an entrepreneur.
A Note for Entrepreneurs
Being an entrepreneur is filled with challenges and hard work – but it is also filled with so many amazing benefits and opportunities.
Use these positive entrepreneur affirmations to attract a life of positivity, success, wealth, growth, and abundance.
From one entrepreneur to another, I am rooting for you.
Don’t let negative thoughts get in the way of your success.
You can do this. I believe in you and your success. Affirm it over and over again until you believe it too!