This post contains affiliate links meaning that, at no additional cost to you, I make a small commission if you purchase through my links. For additional information, visit my affiliate disclosure.
Looking for some new books to add to your TBR? Here is my complete list of all the books I have read as an adult from 2021 to 2023.
If you have followed me on TikTok or been reading my blog, you know that I am a total book nerd. I LOVE my books and I LOVE to read.
I get tons of questions about book recommendations and suggestions from you guys, so I figured I’d make a list of every single book I have read in my adult life.
This list will be categorized by my rating (1-5 stars) and by genre within each rating category!
I will be updating this list on a monthly basis.
This will keep it up-to-date as a perfect resource for you to come to when looking for your next book to put on your TBR list.
READ: My Full 2023 TBR List + Reading Goals
Ready to talk BOOKS? Let’s jump in!
Follow My Reading Journey
I share all my books, book reviews, reading recaps, and MORE on my TikTok. Follow there for more reading updates!
@delaneylynnesmith Reviewing the 10 books I read in January! #monthreading #januarybookwrapup #monthlybookwrapup #10bookschallenge #bookreviews #alicefeeney #colleenhooverbooks #taylorjenkinsreid ♬ original sound – Delaney
The Complete List of All the Books I Have Read
To make this easier to navigate, I have divided this book list into rating categories.
Here’s how I view my ratings of books:
- 5-Star: Top of the top, prestigious rating, still think about to this day! (I have gotten even pickier about issuing 5-star ratings in the past year)
- 4-Star: Amazing read, would recommend it to my friends and family (meaning you!), kept me engaged and excited to read.
- 3-Star: Really good but not great, enjoyed it but will probably not think about it again, maybe difficult at times to get motivated to read it
- 2-Star: I did not enjoy it, there was likely something specific that I didn’t like in the book.
- 1-Star: Probably had to read it for school or something else or I would’ve DNF it. Not the book for me.
My 5-Star Reads | The Best of the Best
Here is a list of all my 5 STAR READS from the past couple of years.
- The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks
- Archer’s Voice by Mia Sheridan
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
- A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole
- Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover
- The Wish by Nicholas Sparks
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee (all-time favorite book!)
- Daisy Jones and The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult
- Know My Name by Chanel Miller
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle
Get My 5-Star Books
My 4-Star Reads | Must-Read Favorites
Here are some of my absolute favorite books (even if they didn’t *quite* make the 5-star mark!).
- Seven Days in June by Tia Willams
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
- If He Had Been with Me by Laura Nowlin
- Forever, Interrupted by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Addicted to You (Addicted #1) by Becca and Krista Richie
- Ricochet (Addicted #2) by Becca and Krista Richie
- Addicted for Now (Addicted #3) by Becca and Krista Richie
- After I Do by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover
- One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren
- All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover
- Every Breath by Nicholas Sparks
- In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren (holiday book!)
- Regretting You by Colleen Hoover
- Early Morning Riser by Katherine Heiny
- The Woman in the Window by AJ Finn
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- The Locked Door by Freida McFadden
- The Perfect Marriage by Jeneva Rose
- Local Woman Missing by Mary Kubica
- The Housemaid by Frieda McFadden
- The Housemaid’s Secret by Frieda McFadden
- Layla by Colleen Hoover
- Verity by Colleen Hoover
- In a Cottage in a Wood by Cass Green
- Sometimes I Lie by Alice Feeney
- The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling (all books grouped in one here… LOL)
- Underneath the Sycamore Tree by B. Celeste
- I’m Glad My Mom Died by Jennette McCurdy
- Anti-Diet by Christy Harrison
- The F*ck It Diet by Caroline Dooner
- What I Know for Sure by Oprah Winfrey
- Intuitive Eating by Evelyn Tribole (this is for my ED recovery coach certification!)
- Home Body by Rupi Kaur
- Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
- Ceremony by Brianna Wiest
- What a Time to Be Alone by Chidera Eggerue
- All Along You Were Blooming by Morgan Harper Nichols
Get My 4-Star Books
My 3-Star Reads | Worth the Read
- Before We Were Strangers by Renee Carlino
- Maybe in Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Sex/Life by B.B. Easton
- Josh and Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren
- Evidence of the Affair by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Sweet Bliss by Jennifer Bardsley
- The Flatshare by Beth O’Leary
- People We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry
- The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams
There were so many CoHo books in my 3-star category that I had to give them their own section.
- Slammed by Colleen Hoover
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
- Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover
- Confess by Colleen Hoover
- Too Late by Colleen Hoover
- It Starts with Us by Colleen Hoover
- Without Merit by Colleen Hoover
- Heart bones by Colleen Hoover
- Nick and Noel’s Christmas Playlist by Codi Hall
- Let It Snow by John Green
- Kisses in the Snow by Debbie Macomber
- Window Shopping by Tessa Bailey
- Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris
- Then She Was gone by Lisa Jewell
- Little Secrets by Jennifer Hillier
- The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave
- The Guilt Trip by Sandie Jones
- The House Across the Lake by Riley Sager
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Talor Jenkins Reid
- Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
- Bunny by Mona Awad
- The Mars Room by Rachel Kushner
- Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
- The Way I Used to Be by Amber Smith
- The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
- Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares (full series)
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Burnout by Emily Nagoski
- Why Has Nobody Told Me This Before? by Julie Smith
- The Mountain is You by Brianna Wiest
- Unf*ck Yourself by Gary John Bishop
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
- How to Break Up with Your Phone by Catherine Price
- The Mastery of Love by Miguel Ruiz
- The Untethered Soul by Michael A. Singer
- Come as You Are by Emily Nagoski
- Night by Elie Wiesel
- Hunger by Roxane Gay
- Life Without ED by Jenni Schaefer
- The Sun and Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur
- Burn the Fairy Tales by Adeline Whitmore
- Goodbye, Again by Jonny Sun
My 2-Star Reads | Not My Favorite
These 2-star books are the ones that fell short for me. I didn’t enjoy them and would not likely recommend to a friend.
- Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover
- This Girl by Colleen Hoover
- Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover
- Maybe Not by Colleen Hoover
- Maybe Now by Colleen Hoover
- Finding Perfect by Colleen Hoover
- It Happened One Summer by Tessa Bailey
- In Five Years by Rebecca Serle
- Resting Scrooge Face by Meghan Quinn
- Book Lovers by Emily Henry
- The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
- 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do by Amy Morin
- Reasons to Stay Alive by Matt Haig
- Tired as F*ck by Caroline Dooner
My 1-Star Reads | Nope
- Geek Love by Katherine Dunn
- Swamplandia by Karen Russell
- The Tiger Flu by Larissa Lai
There You Have My Entire Books Read List
Well, there you have it. My entire list of books I have read.
There’s a LOT here, I know.
I’m curious if any of these stood out to you. Did you find the next book for your TBR? Leave a comment below if you found a book on here that you’re excited to read next!
SHOP ALL MY BOOK FAVORITES HERE
Join the Authentically Del Book Club
Join my virtual email book club! I will be sending book updates, reviews, questions, and conversations right to your email inbox!
Can’t wait to have you join! XOXO
Leave a Reply