This post may contain affiliate links meaning that, I may make commission if you purchase through my links. Learn More.
Using I am beautiful affirmations is a great way to improve self-confidence and cultivate a positive self-image. Use these beauty affirmations to remind yourself of the true beauty within you.
What Are Beauty Affirmations?
Affirmations are positive words, phrases, or mantras that you repeat to yourself as a way to retrain your mind to a new set of beliefs.
In terms of beauty affirmations, these short mantras will be focused on solidifying or growing the belief that you are beautiful.
Affirmations, though simple, have powerful abilities to rewire your thought patterns and change how you view yourself and your world.
Confused about how this works? Let me give you an example.
Think about a time that you’ve heard or thought something negative about yourself.
For example, imagine you look in the mirror and think “I am having a horrible hair day.” Throughout the rest of that day, you will likely be hyperaware of your hair and how it appears.
This also impacts how you view your physical, real-life reality. For example, if you see someone looking at you in the grocery store, you may even believe that they are judging you for your hair.
See how powerful that one thought was? It set the tone for your entire mood, mindset, and perception of the world/people around you.
I am beautiful affirmations can work this same way – just in a positive manner!
Your thoughts are powerful. The things you think become your reality.
If you are wanting to cultivate an improved self-image, boost self-esteem, or establish more confidence, these I am beautiful affirmations are going to be a great resource for your journey.
In moments where you start to question your worth or beauty, refer to these beauty affirmations to challenge those negative beliefs and retrain your mind to truly believe “I am beautiful”.
Defining What Beauty Means to You
Many of us have a very narrow idea of what it means to be beautiful. The specific ideas of external beauty leave so many of us feeling insecure or unhappy with ourselves.
But what if you could redefine what beauty means to you? What if you could let go of the stereotypical beauty we see in the media and explore different forms of beauty?
Your physical appearance was never the problem. Your concept of what it means to be beautiful was.
To me, beauty shows up in many forms. Beauty is kindness, laughter, vulnerability, and authenticity.
Beauty has dark hair and light hair, tall legs and short legs, blue eyes and brown eyes, round tummies and flat tummies…
As I grow, beauty becomes so much less about what someone looks like and so much more about WHO they are.
As you are working on cultivating these I am beautiful affirmations, consider all the different forms of beauty that exist.
Now, let’s jump into those affirmations!
100 I Am Beautiful Affirmations
‘I Am Beautiful…’ Affirmations
Here are 10 different varieties for the standard affirmation of beauty.
- I am beautiful.
- I am beautiful just as I am.
- I am beautiful on the inside.
- I am beautiful at any age.
- I am beautiful at all times.
- I am beautiful no matter what I look like.
- I am beautiful to those around me.
- I am beautiful without even trying.
- I am beautiful in every way.
- I am beautiful on the inside and out.
Physical Beauty Affirmations
These affirmations focus on physical body parts as a positive affirmation body scan.
- My hair is beautiful.
- My eyebrows are beautiful.
- My eyes are beautiful.
- My face is beautiful.
- My smile is beautiful.
- My nose is beautiful.
- My dimples are beautiful.
- My neck is beautiful.
- My curves are beautiful.
- My breasts are beautiful.
- My back is beautiful.
- My arms are beautiful.
- My hands are beautiful.
- My fingers are beautiful.
- My chest is beautiful.
- My stomach is beautiful.
- My butt is beautiful.
- My legs are beautiful.
- My feet are beautiful.
- My body is beautiful.
I Am a Beautiful Woman Affirmations
These beauty affirmations are for the ladies out there!
- I am a beautiful woman.
- I define my own beautiful feminity.
- My beauty is determined by me only.
- I am beautiful like me.
- No one else is beautiful in the same way I am.
- I am uniquely and beautifully made.
- I know I am attractive.
- My body is breathtaking.
- I draw attention for my beauty.
- My softness is beautiful.
- I embrace the beauty of my femininity.
- I am a woman and that is beautiful.
- I don’t need to be told I am beautiful to know it is true.
- Others recognize me as a beautiful woman.
- I know I am a beautiful woman.
- I am beautiful for more than my appearance.
- I, as a woman, am an inherently beautiful being.
- I am beautiful. I have been beautiful. I will be beautiful forever.
- I do not have to match a beauty standard to be beautiful.
- My body is unique and that is what makes it beautiful.
- I am becoming more beautiful daily.
- My beauty is more than my looks.
- I am a powerful and attractive woman.
- I am so much more than beautiful. Beautiful is an understatement for me.
Inner Beauty Affirmations
Let’s focus on the beauty that really matters – and doesn’t fade!
- My heart is beautiful.
- I know my heart is full of love and beauty.
- The way I treat others is the most beautiful thing about me.
- My mindset is beautiful.
- I am beautiful on the inside.
- My soul is beautiful.
- I am beautiful for the way I make others feel.
- My beauty cannot be diminished to physical looks.
- My generosity is beautiful.
- My compassion is beautiful.
- My empathy is beautiful.
- I am creative and that is beautiful.
- My mind works in unique and special ways.
- Who I am is the most beautiful thing about me.
- My joy radiates beauty.
- I have beautiful energy.
- My energy is attractive and magnetic.
- I am genuine, kind, and compassionate. That makes me beautiful always.
- My internal beauty is everlasting.
- My deepest beauty is within my heart.
- I am beautiful for my sense of humor.
- My strength makes me beautiful.
- I know that my true beauty will never fade.
- Beauty is deep within who I am.
Self-Love Beauty Affirmations
Use these beauty affirmations to cultivate more self-love for your beautiful mind, body, and soul.
- I love myself just as I am.
- My external beauty does not control how much I love myself.
- I will love myself through all phases.
- My body does not define me.
- I am confident in myself.
- I know that I am enough.
- I love my body for all it does for me.
- I love who I am.
- Not only do I love myself, but I also genuinely like myself.
- I am becoming an even more beautiful person every day.
- Self-love is my birthright.
- It doesn’t matter who else loves me – I love me.
- I commit to showing myself love every day.
- Even on the days I don’t feel my best, I will love myself.
- I love my heart.
- I love my appearance just as it is.
- The person I am is so lovable.
- I love my soul.
- I love me.
How to Use These Beauty Affirmations
Retraining your mind to truly believe “I am beautiful” is a process.
Affirmations are powerful, but they are not magical.
Knowing how to use these affirmations correctly AND what to expect is going to be crucial for setting you up for success.
1. Be Consistent
Think of retraining your mind as building up muscle. You can’t lift weights once and expect to see a huge difference.
It takes time and consistency to see the results you want.
Commit to an affirmation routine that feels realistic for you.
Maybe you choose to recite a few positive affirmations once a day at first. Then, as you build the daily habit, you can level up to multiple times a day.
These beauty affirmations will take time to manifest in your mindset, especially if you have a history of talking poorly to yourself.
Allow this time and continue to trust the process. It will happen for you!
2. Utilize Tools
These tools can be useful as a reminder to do your affirmations. They can also make them feel more special and fun!
Definitely recommend adding in some sort of affirmation tool to level up your practice!
Shop My Favorite Affirmation Resources:
- Affirmation Cards (printable)
- Affirmation Card Deck (physical)
- Affirmation Journal
- Affirmation Jar
- Affirmation Tokens
3. Incorporate Meditation
Meditation is a life-changing resource for all areas of your life when you learn how to do it. Many people give up on meditation before allowing it to truly become a solid practice and/or habit.
Meditation is not hard, but it is uncomfortable.
When first beginning meditation, it can feel nearly impossible to do it “right”. The act of being still and clearing your brain entirely is unnatural at first. This is why so many people give up.
However, like anything, with time and practice, meditation can truly change your life.
The benefits of meditation are becoming increasingly evident as the art is studied more and more. (There are even links to overcoming mental illness and improving symptoms of anxiety and depression.)
Using the art of mindfulness and meditation allows your brain to be more open to receiving the words of your beauty affirmations. Coupling affirmations with meditation is a recipe for success!
You Are Beautiful. Believe It.
Yes, it’s true. You are truly beautiful in every sense of the word.
Say these I Am Beautiful affirmations until you can truly believe that it is true.
You are gorgeous, inside and out, and are so worthy of love – from yourself and from others.
Sending hugs to you, you beautiful human!