This post may contain affiliate links meaning that, I may make commission if you purchase through my links. Learn More.
My big 2-0 birthday is coming up at the end of this week! I’ve found myself reflecting a lot but, most of all, I am looking ahead into my coming years in my 20s.
One of the biggest things I’ve been working on is my 20s bucket list filled with all the things to do before 30. I figured why not share this bucket list for your 20s with you?!
Let’s Make Our Ultimate 20s Bucket List Together!
So, you’re in your 20s! Woohoo!
Your 20s are really unique.
Of course, everyone’s situation is different, but I feel like your 20s are a great time to focus on yourself and your freedom! I am lucky enough to have the ability to kick off my 20s selfishly.
And that doesn’t mean “selfish” in a bad way. Not at all.
Being selfish can actually be really beautiful. It is a gift to have the ability to be selfish with your time and energy.
It is actually a goal of mine to be more selfish in my 20s.
With that, I have developed a huge bucket list for my 20s.
This before 30 bucket list includes all the fun, exciting, and liberating things I want to experience before 30.
To keep this bucket list clear and concise, I have separated it into some individual categories: personal, travel, health, entertainment, relationship, and miscellaneous!
I could keep rambling about all the things to do in your 20s but, to avoid boring you, let’s just jump right into this bucket list for your 20s!
Ultimate Bucket List for Your 20s
Let’s explore a before-30 bucket list full of travel, adventure, relationships, fun, and more!
20 Travel Bucket List Ideas
Your 20s are such an incredible time to travel. Bask in your freedom and take advantage of this liberation by setting and tackling a travel 20s bucket list.
- Travel to X new states
- Road trip
- Go for a hike in a new place
- Visit Europe
- Drive across a border
- Swim in an Ocean You’ve Never Been In
- Fly first class
- Take a helicopter tour
- Visit an Island
- Take a selfie with an iconic landmark
- Stay in a bungalow
- Rent a house on the beach
- Take a spontaneous weekend trip
- Visit a friend that lives far away
- Go camping
- Kiss someone from another country
- Drive across X state borders
- Take a boat to an island
- See a new animal species
- Travel solo
20 Health Bucket List Ideas
Mental, physical, emotional, spiritual… all of them play a role in your health! Let’s make a healthy bucket list for your 20s so you can become the healthiest version of yourself.
- Cultivate self-love
- Go to therapy
- Do a 5k
- Take a barre class (I love using Alo Moves for fitness classes! Get 14 FREE days if you click here!)
- Go on a hike
- Start a journal
- Try yoga
- Learn how to do a handstand
- Try kickboxing
- Build a healthy relationship with food
- Practice body confidence
- Take time for self-care routinely
- Develop a book of favorite recipes
- Stay up to date on medical appointments (doctor, dentist, etc.)
- Schedule a weekend away alone at least twice a year
- Get outside for at least 10 minutes every day
- Drink enough water every day
- Have a no-phone day once a month
- Discover your faith and how it connects to you
- Find inner peace; are you truly happy?
20 Entertainment Bucket List Ideas
There are so many miscellaneous fun things that I want to experience in my 20s. This entertainment bucket list for 20 years olds is perfect for those nights when you want to do something but don’t know what!
- See an outdoor movie
- Go to a baseball game
- See your favorite band live
- Go mini-golfing
- Read X new books per year (my current goal is 20!)
- Play outside like a kid again
- Go to a water park
- Have a movie night every other week (popcorn and all!)
- Conquer an escape room
- Take yourself on a date
- Go to an NFL game
- Follow a Bob Ross painting tutorial
- Go to a carnival/fair
- Play an instrument
- Learn something new every month (no matter how small)
- Go ziplining
- Spend a full day shopping
- Have a picnic
- Go to the Seattle Selfie Museum
- Go to Disneyland/Disneyworld
20 Relationship Bucket List Ideas
Relationships are important! Family, friends, or even that special someone… there are certain things on my relationship bucket list for my 20s that I want to cross off in these 10 years!
- Go on a blind date
- Be a bridesmaid
- Kiss a stranger
- Fall in love
- Get engaged
- Travel with a romantic partner
- Make a new friend
- Be social, even if it feels awkward (social anxiety is something I am trying to overcome!)
- Go on a double date
- Hang out with an old friend
- Get married
- Go to a high school reunion
- Pull an all-nighter talking to someone
- Write a love letter
- Dance in a bar
- Go on a family vacation
- Have a mother/daughter date
- Open up to someone new (vulnerability is tough!)
- Meet an online friend in person
- Say ‘I Love You’ and mean it
20 Miscellaneous Bucket List Ideas
- Be on a Podcast
- Work for yourself
- Buy a home
- Have a job you’re passionate about
- Start a family
- Find your passion/purpose in life
- Meet someone famous
- Build my perfect morning routine
- Graduate college
- Make a toast on my 21st birthday
- Sponsor a family at Chrismas
- Make meals for someone in need
- Go skinny dipping
- Take photo booth pictures
- Make a vacation video montage
- Host a holiday meal
- Give back
- See a TV show being taped
- Have a spa day
What’s on Your Bucket List for Your 20s?
This is my personal list of things I want to do in my 20s! A bucket list for 20-year-olds can look really different depending on your own dreams, goals, and personal situation!
For me, this is perfect for all the bucket list things I want to do before I turn 30.
Share your 20s bucket list!
I would love to see your own bucket list for your 20s! Share your favorite ideas with me in the comments!