This post contains affiliate links meaning that, at no additional cost to you, I make a small commission if you purchase through my links. For additional information, visit my affiliate disclosure.
How often do you stop and think about all the beautiful things to love about life? Here are 100 things I love about life to help inspire your own list of positivity.
Making a list of 100 things I love about life has been a game-changer for my mindset.
It’s so easy to flow through your day-to-day existence without really taking a moment to stop and appreciate all the beautiful things to love about life.
I encourage you to pause. Take a moment. Reflect.
With the daily routines and everyday stressors, our mindset can start to feel clouded by a lack of excitement and joy for life.
Eat, sleep, work, repeat.
How many of us are stuck in that cycle without ever really feeling truly fulfilled or blissful? (I know I’ve been there.)
If we don’t consciously make an effort to appreciate life, it’s easy to feel like it’s not so beautiful after all – even though it is.
Life has so much to offer us that we take for granted.
This is not out of an act of selfishness or a lack of gratitude – but simply because we don’t often take the time to appreciate all the things to love about life.
Why You Should Make a List of Things to Love About Life
By making a list of 100 things I love about life, I was able to open my eyes to the seemingly small everyday beauties of life that I was not fully appreciated before.
Once I made this list, the most beautiful thing happened.
Life felt happier. Every day things felt magical. I felt grateful.
This is not to say that making a list of things to love about life is the magical fix for all life stressors and negativity.
But it certainly helps to shift your mindset to a place of gratitude and, naturally, you start to notice more and more of the beauties surrounding you.
When you start to focus on the good, the good gets better.
100 Things I Love About Life
This is my raw, real, and unedited list of things that I love about my life.
When I first wrote this, I had no intention of sharing it on the blog. But, after writing it and seeing the impact it had on me, I wanted to share in hopes of inspiring your own list.
This list is specific to me and, while your list will be different, I hope that this can help give you the inspiration to start thinking about all the things you love about life.
My list is filled with all types of things – big and small. From people to moments to food to smells and SO MUCH MORE.
It’s a great reminder of how many things there are to love about life.
Here are 100 things I love about life:
- Family time
- The smell of freshly cut grass
- Feeling the sun on your skin
- Finding the perfect pair of jeans
- Long weekends
- Acai Bowls
- Sharing the bed with your dog
- Falling asleep to rain
- A warm dinner on a cold day
- The excitement leading up to a trip
- Self-care baths
- Making someone laugh
- Good hugs
- Celebration dinners
- Going for walks
- Motivating and inspiring podcasts
- Summer night drives with the sunroof open
- Getting a kind comment on a blog post
- Waking up feeling rested
- Meditation (read this post all about my meditation essentials)
- Campfires, preferably with s’mores
- Feeling butterflies in your stomach when you like someone new
- Pay days
- Feeling confident without makeup
- Staying in your PJs all day long
- Journaling – check out all my journaling prompts for inspiration!
- A good rom-com (comment your favorite below!)
- The first sip of morning coffee
- When the work day flies by
- Driving on a freeway with NO traffic
- Soft blankets
- Buying new stationery supplies
- Slow mornings
- Feeling energized
- The feeling when you finally sit down after a long day on your feet
- Coming home to a package on the front steps
- Buying something you really want after saving up/working for it (this Gucci bag is my next “goal purchase”)
RELATED POST: 15 Expensive Things ACTUALLY Worth Buying
- Reading a really good book that you can’t put down
- Writing a new blog post
- Christmas cookies
- Freshly shaved legs
- Watching the sunrise/sunset
- When a new season of your favorite show comes back after a long break
- Getting a tan
- Fresh fruit that is perfectly ripe
- Stretching when your muscles feel sore/tight
- Effortless conversation
- Lifelong friendships
- Exploring new cities
- THE shower (aka a self-care shower)
- Fresh sheets
- Finally seeing a loved one after a long time apart
- Christmas movies
- Trader Joes – no explanation needed
- When Starbucks makes your coffee JUST RIGHT (IYKYK)
- The vibes of the fall season – leaves, blankets, coziness, and pumpkin treats
- Target dollar spot
- Seeing someone use/wear the gift you gave them
- Hot chocolate with marshmallows or whipped cream (or both…)
- Playing outside like a kid again
- Breakfast foods
- Fresh flowers
- Binge-watching a new favorite TV show
- Comfort food
- Childhood traditions
- Beach days
- Getting in bed after a long day
- Having the house to yourself
- Feeling happy and realizing how happy you are in the moment
- Planner shopping at the start of a new year
- Little kid’s first-day-of-school pictures
- Cute AirBNBs
- Creating a self-care kit
- Relaxing, tropical vacations with zero plans, stress, or agenda
- Laughing so hard you cry
- Snow days
- Feeling a little sore after a great workout
- Reconnecting with people from your childhood
- Good handwriting days (you know those days where your penmanship is just on point?)
- Hearing that you’ve positively impacted someone’s life
- Public libraries
- Fancy brunches
- Watching the Home Alone movies – especially around the holidays
- A freshly vacuumed house
- Looking at aesthetic photos on Pinterest for inspiration
- Feeling confident in your body
- Getting ice cream or frozen yogurt (my favorite dessert!)
- Giving a gift that someone really loves
- Feeling understood by someone
- Positive social media creators
- The vastness of the ocean
- Board games
- My blog readers! I’m so thankful for you!!
What are 100 things you love?
There are so many things to love about life. I’d love to hear some of your top ones. Leave a comment below telling me something that you love about your life.
There is so much out there to appreciate!