This post may contain affiliate links meaning that, I may make commission if you purchase through my links. Learn More.
Get prepared for a fresh new week with these 175 positive Sunday affirmations to inspire and motivate you!
Sundays are filled with so much hope, opportunity, and inspiration. They lay the foundation for the rest of your week.
Sundays are the perfect day for a mix of relaxation, reflection, and preparation. Above all, it is the day to get you set up and ready for a fresh, brand-new week.
It’s exciting! The potential for the new week is limitless!
That’s why it is so important to get in the right mindset on Sundays. A positive Sunday sets the tone for a great week ahead.
Here are 175 positive Sunday affirmations to help you achieve that perfect new week mindset!
175 Positive Sunday Affirmations
Get motivated, get inspired, and get positive! Here are happiness-boosting affirmations for a brand-new week.
Sunday Morning Affirmations
- I enter this Sunday feeling refreshed, rested, and inspired.
- Sundays are beautiful days.
- I am excited about this Sunday.
- There is so much hope in a fresh Sunday morning.
- Sunday mornings are for fresh starts and inspiration.
- I can make this Sunday anything I choose.
- I am motivated and ready to take on the day.
- Sunday mornings are filled with joy.
- I can use this Sunday to prepare for the upcoming week.
- I am ready to have an amazing day!
- This Sunday will be filled with amazing moments and simple pleasures.
- Everything will go right for me this Sunday.
- I am making the most of my day.
- Sunday mornings are my favorite.
- I will use this Sunday for exactly what I need today.
- I am using today to set myself up for success.
- Today will be full of happiness.
- I am grateful to wake up this Sunday.
- I love the fresh start of a Sunday morning.
- Sundays are a gift.
Self-Care Sunday Affirmations
- I give myself unconditional permission to rest this Sunday.
- I attract moments of peace.
- Rest is my birthright. I do not have to earn rest.
- I am worthy of taking care of myself.
- Self-care is essential.
- I will tend to my needs.
- I fill my own cup before pouring my energy into others.
- Relaxation comes naturally to me.
- I release stress.
- I let go of things I cannot control.
- Solitude and peace surround me.
- I am comfortable being alone.
- All is well in my world.
- I am worthy no matter how productive I am.
- I deserve to rest.
- My mind is a happy place to be.
- I choose to take time for myself today.
- I can care for my needs well.
- Showing myself love is a daily habit.
- I welcome calm and peace into my life.
- My Sunday is serene.
- I make self-care a priority.
- I love myself.
- All is well in my mind.
- I love caring for my mind, body, and soul.
- I treat myself with kindness and compassion.
- Calm inner peace comes naturally to me.
- I embrace and celebrate the simple pleasures in life.
- I give myself permission to focus solely on myself today.
- Today I focus on what makes my mind, body, and soul feel good.
Happy Sunday Affirmations
- Happiness flows naturally to me.
- I am happy.
- I create joy everywhere I go.
- Simple moments of happiness show up in my life.
- I am surrounded by joyful people.
- I welcome new sources of happiness into my life.
- My life is happy.
- I am happy with who I am.
- I feel at peace with where my life is at.
- Joyful energy is entering my life.
- I feel happy, abundant, and whole.
- My life fulfills me.
- Happiness is flowing into every area of my life.
- I can have goals while still being happy where I am at.
- My relationships are happy, healthy, and fulfilling.
- I deserve to be happy.
- Good things are going to happen this week.
- I find happiness in all situations.
- I am grateful.
- My happiness is in my own hands.
- My life is filled with gifts.
- I am content.
- I feel bliss in my everyday life.
- This week will be filled with happiness.
- I can appreciate all forms of happiness.
- I look for the positives in life.
- Happiness is my baseline emotion.
- I can overcome hard times and know my joy will return.
- I combat negativity with a positive outlook.
- Happy, joyful energy flows effortlessly toward me.
Sunday Scaries Affirmations
- I can handle anything this week throws at me.
- I am capable of overcoming obstacles.
- My work is not my worth.
- I am confident.
- I am capable.
- My skills and talents speak for themselves.
- I am good at what I do.
- I believe in myself.
- There is nothing I can’t do.
- I can make this week positive.
- I will enter this week with a good mindset.
- This week will be quick and easy.
- I grow from the obstacles I overcome.
- I trust myself.
- No matter what, I can choose to focus on the positive.
- I can positively impact my work environment.
- I love my job.
- This week is going to be great.
- I am fulfilled by the work I do.
- I will make time for things I love this week.
- My mindset is powerful.
- I am going to have a productive and inspiring week.
- I have things to look forward to this week.
- My potential is limitless.
- I am excited to see what this week holds.
- I am looking forward to a fresh week.
- This week, I am committed to making the most out of situations.
- I will have fun this week.
- I can solve any problems I encounter this week.
- Work can be fun and joyful.
- I am grateful for my job.
- Money, wealth, and abundance flow toward me.
- I welcome growth at work.
- I am worthy no matter how productive I am.
- This week I will practice patience, peace, and positivity.
- I will succeed this week.
- Happiness, success, and growth are the themes of the week.
- I got this.
- There is nothing I can’t do or work through.
- I know I am strong and capable.
- My job is a gift that I am grateful for.
- I am appreciated for my work.
- My time, skills, and work are valuable to the lives of others.
- I am bettering the lives of those around me.
- I face all challenges as a chance to grow.
- I am grateful for a fresh week.
- Mondays are full of potential and opportunity.
- I look forward to the things coming my way.
- Work does not control my happiness.
- I am prepared for a new week.
Sunday Night Affirmations
- I release my worries for the week.
- I trust that this week will be positive.
- My Sunday was exactly what I needed it to be.
- I am ready for the week.
- I allow myself to rest.
- My body and mind will wake up well-rested and ready for the week.
- I am grateful for the beautiful Sunday I had.
- I am inspired for the week.
- My mindset is positive, motivated, and ready to take on tomorrow.
- I wake up on Mondays ready to face the world.
- My morning coffee will be extra amazing tomorrow.
- I am excited for the unknowns of the week.
- I will not stress about things I cannot control.
- My trust in the universe allows me to let go of my worries.
- Rest is a priority for me.
- This life is a blessing and I am grateful.
- I am ready for a good night’s sleep.
- Tomorrow, I will wake up with a clear mind and a positive attitude.
- I am healing in my sleep.
- My worries and concerns melt away as I rest.
More Positive Sunday Affirmations
- Everything is working out for me.
- I am worthy of great things.
- Happiness flows effortlessly toward me.
- I put out good energy and receive it back tenfold.
- My week is filled with moments of joy.
- I radiate positivity and boost the mood of those around me.
- I love myself and my life.
- My days are well-balanced.
- I know my worth.
- I am deserving of great karma.
- The universe is sending me everything I desire.
- I trust myself to create the life of my dreams.
- The people in my life lift me up.
- I am a source of joy for others.
- My sense of inner peace is strong.
- I can slow down and enjoy my life.
- I treat myself with kindness and respect.
- My worth is unwavering, no matter what.
- I love my mind, body, soul, and whole self.
- Things are happening for me, not to me.
- My dreams are manifesting as I speak.
- I appreciate what I have and attract more abundance into my life.
- I welcome new opportunities and gifts into my life.
- Good things are on their way to me.
- This is going to be a phenomenal week.
How to Use Sunday Affirmations
Here are 5 quick tips for implementing your own Sunday affirmation practice.
Affirm What You DO Want
Be sure you keep your affirmations focused on the POSITIVE.
Our subconscious brain does not decipher what we are telling it we do want vs. what we’re saying we don’t want.
For example, if you were to say, “I will not be tired tomorrow”, your subconscious receives the main keywords “tired” and “tomorrow” – which is the opposite of what you want to manifest.
Instead, you could say, “I am waking up refreshed and wide-awake”, allowing your subconscious to recognize what you DO want and grant you that.
The power of language… Words matter.
Use Affirmations for Your Current Desires
Each person’s needs are unique and individual. Even our own needs will shift through different times and phases.
Identify the main place(s) where you need support and gear your affirmations towards that specific thing.
For example, if you have a big presentation at work that you are feeling anxious about, choose to focus on affirmations for confidence and self-trust.
Pick and choose the affirmations that are most beneficial for you at that exact moment.
Keep It Simple
Don’t overwhelm yourself!
Your subconscious mind does its best work when you can deliver clear, concise messaging.
This means it may not be in your best interest to form long, elaborate affirmations or recite 10+ affirmations at once.
Pick 1-5 simple, short affirmations that resonate with you and utilize those. Sometimes less is more!
Get in the Right Mindset
Choose to recite your affirmations when you are in a calm, peaceful mindset.
Take your time to allow yourself the opportunity to calm down and relax. Affirmations work best in a grounded headspace.
Visualize Your Affirmations
Saying positive Sunday affirmations is only powerful if you allow it to be.
Your emotions, mindset, and thoughts have to back the words you are saying in your affirmations.
A helpful way to achieve this is visualization. Oftentimes, visualization is most effective first thing in the morning or right before bed at night.
During these times, allow yourself to “daydream” and visualize your affirmations coming true.
Have a big project due at work? Visualize yourself partaking in the celebration after you do an amazing job.
Placing emotion behind your affirmations makes them powerful. Visualization helps.
Sunday Affirmation Wrap Up
Sundays can be hard. When the Sunday Scaries hit, it can be a challenge to pull yourself from that negative or anxious mindset.
However, Sundays can also be beautiful if your mindset is right!
If you are hoping to start off a brand new week with a positive mindset, these positive Sunday affirmations are a great tool for you.
No matter what your individual goals are, using affirmations to help cultivate the right mindset for a happy, healthy life can help you get there.
Use these affirmations to kick off an amazing week filled with joy, productivity, motivation, self-care, and happiness!
Happy Sunday! Here’s to a fresh start.