This post contains affiliate links meaning that, at no additional cost to you, I make a small commission if you purchase through my links. For additional information, visit my affiliate disclosure.
You’re wanting to have a reset day… but what does that really mean? Here are 50 reset day ideas for you to add to your routine.
With a schedule that feels forever busy and a to-do list that grows to about a mile long, I’ve come to really appreciate my reset days. Heck, I need my reset days!
Before I got into the routine of giving myself one reset day every week or so, I was starting to feel like my life was out of control. I constantly felt overwhelmed, exhausted, and burdened by a never-ending cycle of to-dos.
Having a reset day is a form of self-care.
But, it can be tricky to know just where to start. These 50 reset day ideas are my go-to activities on my reset days.
Wait! Don’t get overwhelmed! You do not have to do all 50 activities every reset day!
This is simply my reset day checklist that I like to keep up on. Not all of these activities are necessary every time I have a reset.
This list of reset day ideas is here to simply give you some guidance on where to begin. Adjust this list as needed for your own life!
Chances are good that my reset day checklist won’t look the exact same as a busy mom’s or a college student’s.
However, there are some reset tasks and ideas that are pretty universal to get you started. Here are some of my favorites!
50 Reset Day Ideas + Activities
Productive Reset Day Ideas
- Clean out your fridge
- Charge all your electronics
- Do your laundry
- Change your sheets
- Scrub your bathroom (shower, sink, toilet – get it done!)
- Organize your stationery supplies
- Wipe down your phone and computer with electronic cleaning wipes
- Change out your decor for the season/holiday
- Add some fresh flowers to your space
- Go through your photos on your phone and delete
- Have an unfollow spree! Unfollow anyone that doesn’t uplift you!
- Set a plan for the upcoming month
- Delete old apps on your phone
- Make a grocery list for the week – a rough meal plan can help!
- Clean your kitchen sink
- Clear all your notifications
- Clean out your purse – throw the gum wrappers away, girl
- Update your phone/tablet/computer/apps
- Clean out your underwear/sock drawer
- Get rid of old clothes – sell them on Poshmark
- Shave your legs
- Update the lists in your planner
- Refill your vitamin container
- Clear the tabs on your computer – by the end of the week, I have dozens open!
- Wipe down your kitchen counter
- Run/unload the dishwasher
- Pick up your bedroom floor, put clothes away
- Set a “Top 3” list for the week/tomorrow – prioritize!!
Health Reset Ideas
These reset day activities are here to benefit your mental and physical health. (Which is also productive FYI!)
- Get a full 8 hours of sleep
- Practice positive affirmations (use my FREE printable affirmation cards!)
- Drink enough water for your body
- Listen to a motivating podcast
- Go for a walk
- Meal/ingredient prep for the week
- Have a self-care shower
- Paint your nails
- Set new personal life goals
- Enjoy a favorite meal
- Read a self-improvement book
- Catch up with a loved one
- Have a full self-care day
- Binge-watch a favorite show
- Do your skincare
- Start a vitamin routine
- Meditate/practice mindfulness
- Build a manifestation list
There are 50 simple reset day ideas.
Again, these are not meant to be completed all in one day. If you are wanting a one-day reset day routine, check out my Sunday Reset Routine or my 22-Step Reset Day Routine post!
This is simply a compilation of some of the many things to do on a reset day. Depending on your lifestyle, some of these may not apply and I may be missing some that are very important to you!
Make this list your own!
Build a reset routine and schedule that works for you personally!
Let me know about your own reset day ideas below. Add to my list and tell me how you like to reset your life!
USE CODE BLOGSQUAD20 for 20% OFF
Leave a Reply